Winter is coming…
It seems summer has finally admitted defeat. The days are getting shorter and the cold weather is fast approaching. This means your vehicle’s paintwork is about to be exposed to some incredibly harsh elements! From corrosive road salt to icy, wet road conditions, the winter season is brutal.
Let’s take a look at how these elements can severely damage your paintwork…
First, road salt. Used to lower the freezing point of moisture on the road, road salt is a successful method for preventing icy conditions. In fact, over 2 million tonnes of the stuff is spread onto UK roads every year! However, road salt causes long-term damage to our vehicles. It harbours moisture, therefore accelerating the process of metal corrosion.
In wet and icy weather, stopping distances can be greatly affected. Therefore, the risk of an accident is much greater, as well as bumps, dents, scuffs and scratches to your paintwork.
Standing water is another hazardous condition for your car. Watch out for unexpectedly deep water to avoid hydroplaning. This is when a layer of water builds between the wheels of your vehicle and the surface of the road, resulting in loss of traction and even temporary loss of control.
That’s where EPIC Detailing comes in!
Our special winter paint protection package offers a superb protective coating to your vehicle’s exterior paintwork, alloys, trim and glass. Now your pride and joy can be easily maintained with the added protection from the harsh winter elements!
The EPIC Winter Paint Protection Detail Treatment includes:
• Snow foam pre wash
• Iron decontamination
• Tar, bugs and bird droppings removed safely
• 2 bucket method hand wash
• Wheels and tire sidewalls cleaned
• Bodywork stripped of waxes and sealants
• Pressure rinse
• Hand and blow dried
• Interior vacuumed and stains removed where necessary from seats, carpets, headliners
• Interior glass cleaned
• Dash, door card and other interior trim pieces cleaned
• Floor matts and seats protected using GyeonQuartz products
• Paint work corrected where needed and polished to a mirror shine
• Tire shine applied
• Wheels and paint work sealed or for an additional charge ceramic coated
• Exterior glass cleaned and polished and treated with water repellent
• Exterior trim prices cleaned and treated
• Detail spray applied to paintwork to enhance the gloss of the paint
Are you interested in our winter paint protection detail?
Email the EPIC Detailing team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to organise a time and date for your EPIC valet! Alternatively, you can call us on 07787 838917.