Detailing is the restoration and protection of a vehicles paintwork. The process involves multiple stages, which always begins with our EPIC valet.to ensure full cleaning and decontaminating of the vehicle.
With both our Correction and Protection Details, we often remove parts such as wheels and badges, this allows us to reach the highest level of clean on your vehicle, ensuring the paintwork is completely free of any contaminants that could affect our paint correction or protection stages.
Due to the differences in paint types, condition, and size of vehicle, the price for multi stage paint correction can vary, however upon inspection of your vehicle we can provide you with an accurate price. The paint type and condition will also dictate the level of correction, but typically this process on most vehicles will remove up to 90% of all paintwork defects.
There are many factors that can affect your cars paintwork:
From grime,road tar, tree sap, bird mess and squashed bugs, poor valeting techniques and products as well as auto car washes, winter weather, grit, salt and snow, to people brushing past your car!
All of these things can leave the finish of your car looking less than perfect and aged, dull, faded and covered in light scratches, and swirls. This can not only make your car look in poor condition but can drastically reduce its resale value.
Epic offer several different detail packages (see below) but we are always willing to discuss specific requirements with you and are more than happy to come and see your vehicle to give you our opinion and an accurate price for what would be most suitable for you and your pocket. We highly recommend that you return for maintenance valets after one of our detailing packages and we offer a discount on this for returning customers.
ULTIMATE EPIC VALET from £100
- Power Rinse
- Snow Foam Pre-Cleaner
- 3 Bucket Method Wash including Wheels
- Clay Bar Treatment To Remove All Containments On Paintwork & Windows
- Power Rinse
- Hand Dried
- Sealant Applied
- Premium Wax Applied & Buufed To A Show Room Finish
- Heavy Interior Vacuum
- Matts & Carpets Thoroughly Cleaned and Treated
- Headliner Cleaned
- Dash & Vents Dusted & Wiped and Treated
- Windows Cleaned Inside & Out & Water Repellent Treatment Applied
MINI VALET at £50 / MAINTENANCE VALET at £35
EPIC 1 – 3 STAGE PAINT CORRECTION Prices from £230
Taking valeting a step further, ideal if you’re selling your car or simply want it looking its best. after carefully removing all contaminates with our full Epic valet we then use up to three levels of machine polishing, which will remove most minor defects in your vehicles paintwork and improving deeper defects by up to 80%, typically the resulting finish will have an amazing gloss, and mirror like finish. The depth of the level of correction is dependant on make and age of car and also how long you can be without your vehicle.
- Starting with a full Epic Valet to remove all contaminates and achieve a deep clean
- Followed by up to 3 levels of machine polishing (depending on results required)
- Finished with a high quality polymer sealant
*ceramic coating can be added as an additional extra starting from £75 prices starting from £230 an accurate price can be given on inspection of your vehicle
EPIC NEW CAR PROTECTION DETAIL – Prices from £185
Not just for new off the production line vehicles, but suitable for any recently purchased car! we regularly see polishing marks highly visible where paint finishing has been rushed on the production line. Most dealerships offer a short term paint sealant when purchasing a new car, in the form of sealants such as Supaguard, Diamondbrite and GuardX to name a few. These are normally offered at a high cost to you and do not offer the amount of protection or durability that they claim to.These sealants often cost them very little and are applied quickly and with little care, by unskilled dealership valeters.
We offer a new car protection detail often for less than the cost of the main dealers sealant, which is of a far superior quality ensuring your car is protected properly. Any new purchase will greatly benefit from this protection detail (we highly recommend that you bring a brand new car to us without allowing the dealership to remove any protective coverings)
- Snow foam pre wash
- Iron decontamination
- Tar, bugs and bird droppings removed safely
- 2 Bucket method hand wash
- wheels and tire sidewalls cleaned
- Bodywork stripped of waxes and sealants
- Pressure rinse
- Hand and blow dried
- Interior vacuumed and stains removed where necessary from seats, carpets, headliners
- Interior glass cleaned
- Dash, door card and other interior trim pieces cleaned
- Floor matts and seats protected using GyeonQuartz products
- Paint work corrected where needed and polished to a mirror shine
- Tyre shine applied
- Wheels and paint work sealed with a Polymer sealant
- Exterior glass cleaned and polished and water repellent treatment applied
- Exterior trim cleaned and treated
- Detail spray applied to paintwork to enhance the gloss of the paint
EPIC ENHANCEMENT DETAIL – Prices from £500
This is the Ultimate detail for a better than showroom finish, combining all of the other packages for the highest quality finish and protection for your vehicle, nothing is left untouched, polished or treated – inside and out. For customers that want the ultimate finish and can be without their vehicle for up to a week.
- Starting with a full Epic valet to remove all contaminates and achieve a deep clean
- Followed by machine polishing up to 3 stage paint correction to remove all minor defects in the paintwork and achieve a deep mirror like shine
- Stone chip touch up
- Full Interior fabric/leather protection using GyeonQuartz products
- Paintwork and wheels finished with a Ceramic coating, for the ultimate protection and high quality finish unlike any other
Prices shown on this website, printed on leaflets or discussed on the telephone are a quotation. These may be subject to change once our staff have seen your vehicle. The quotation may increase should the vehicle not be as described, extra services are requested, or the vehicle is significantly dirtier than we would otherwise reasonably expect. This could be due to the size of your vehicle, location, very muddy carpets or seats, excessive dog hair etc. We will discuss your individual requirements upon inspection of your vehicle.